Saturday, October 29

Last Friday night

@ Shang EDSA
@ Ronza
With Tin, my batchmate-slash-partner-in-crime-last-night, and our Archon Jella na DL sa Ateneo Law. Haha <3
I have not seen my sorority sisters in a while. Actually, I have not "gone out" in a long while. I threw my social life out of the window along with the bad carbs and fattening stuff of life. So last night, I was reminded of how awesome it is to be with the people that I can just be super comfortable with.

And this morning, I was reminded why I don't like drinking anymore. I woke up with a bad headache, kind of a sore throat, and aching body parts. Why do I feel like I'm too old for night outs already when in fact I'm just 20? The lola vibes are attacking again.

But then again, there were loads of awesome (however crazy) conversations last night that I wouldn't have wanted to miss for the world - from wonderful jobs, crushing on old men, dermatologists, our lives last year, being single, lovelife buraks, "hindi talaga binibigay lahat", to starting a family at 35.

And since the Bar Operations are coming next week, I'm sure there will be more of these fun with my sisters.

On other things, I have found another source of happines. Please allow me to gloat:
Hello first sem grades!
Yes, they aren't perfect but I never got grades as good as these when I was an undergrad. I mean at least not as consistent. Whatever, just let me be.

And it's another long weekend, baby! I'm actually heading off to Subic anytime soon. This weekend is going to be fattening but I don't mind because next week, I'm going to start boxing. Let's do this, self.

Lastly, happy Halloween everybody (although it's actually my least favorite occasion; I mean, why do you have to be scared or scare yourself?)! Have an awesome life, friends.

* First three photos from Tin Penia's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment