Monday, November 7

You know what it is

It's always funny when you put on some lyrics on your Facebook status then your family replies with loads of supportive messages, not knowing that it was just a song.

I was supposed to do some editing and blur names but I don't know how and I got lazy.
So what is up, awesome world?

I had a nice weekend. My friend since forever, Camille, is here with me for the long weekend just because. She just flew back from Davao and was supposed to attend to some stuff here in Manila then go back to Los Banos, but we ended up bumming around and talking like we haven't talked before. We went shopping last Saturday and yesterday I got her to attend the mass with me then she cooked dinner. We're feeling like the grown-ups we've always wanted to be but really (somehow) we're still those crazy kids that we were in high school.

Picture/s from http://locamilla.tumblr.com
It was also the first BarOps weekend this weekend! Redundant, much? Hotel rooms, cute guys, lotsa food, bonding with sisters - the life? Noooot. Reality: run around like crazy kids, get no sleep, run some more for tips and/or food, run after cabs, stay awake with too much coffee, fast food galore.. but honestly, I love, love, love, love BarOps weekends. I wasn't on shift this weekend but I went anyways because I don't want to miss a thing.
With my pretty batchmates. Ours is the most bibbo set, though 'coz we're always complete, bye Rae, haha. Apes was in the area also but she had girlfriend duties, haha. (Photo from Nak on facebook)
So yes, I had a pretty good weekend. I was supposed to go to Star City with my cousins also but then it rained and I got broke and lazy but whatever, there's always  next time.

Back to reality..

1 comment: