Monday, March 12

The stupid things I do that cannot be undone

Waiting is awful but not knowing is the worst part.

I am this close to freaking out and calling my mom (even though I just talked to her, or more of, she just scolded me -- "Oo nga, hindi mo nga kailangang magbigay pero sana wag ka na manghingi!" Hello SG, bye savings.) as I usually do when I'm feeling like crap but this is something that I cannot ever consult with her because she might just kill me even before I finish my sentence. I hate the fact that my motto, freak out and call mom, cannot be applied in this situation that I am in right now.

Regrets and mistakes, not memories made.

Anyway, in line with my freak out and call mom frame of mind right now, here is an interesting story about Keep Calm and Carry On. Repeat 'til imbibed by the body, soul, and mind: Keep Calm and Carry On.




Keep Calm and Carry On. Keep Calm and Carry On. Keep Calm and Carry On. Keep Calm and Carry On.

Next post about the awesome Deltan Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment