Tuesday, February 21

Hey, dinner.

Lookie, lookie at my dinner!
This dinner is so wrong in so many levels.

I think I violated at least a dozen of my self-rules with this meal. For one, I used styro. And also, I took in what's probably more than a day's worth of calories. But all iz well. Actually, all that I'm thinking of now is why I didn't buy two peach mango pies.

All these fried, unhealthy food because tomorrow is Ash Wednesday which means Lent's starting aka it's time for fasting. Last year, I gave up rice and ended up not eating/wanting it up 'til now. This year, I'm giving up junk food (which I supposedly have given up already a few years ago) and fried food. I was supposed to give up fast food also but I realized I'm too financially unstable to do that. But yes, goodbye dear french fries. Goodbye fried chicken. Goodbye prawn tempura.

I'm also going full vegetarian every Friday and Sunday and tomorrow.

All these for stronger relationships, greater spirituality, better intuition, love, and peace of mind. You know, the higher things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment