Wednesday, February 8

I was supposed to. But.

I was supposed to write about how my preference to only date people with cars does not go against my being a "feminist", but then again that really isn't necessarily true and from whatever point-of-view I would only look like a superficial and materialistic person (untrue), even with arguments like how women have always been objectified ever since the beginning of time and it is about time that we all play in a level field, how patriarchy has acculturated gender-specific forms of violence to this society so intricately that some people do not even realize that they are committing such a crime and a car can protect me from such (because I don't have one at the moment, the person I will be dating should considering the sense of partnership that we shall have), and how I value my personal space so much and thoroughly sharing it with a person that I would like to be intimate with is just not possible in public transportation.

I was supposed to stop at some point in that paragraph and put some period or semi-colons but I like long, poorly-constructed sentences, and honestly I never know when or where to stop.

I was supposed to finish all my academic and professional backlog last weekend but I chose to pamper myself, party like I was still in college, and have a piercing headache the day after. I do not regret choosing to have fun, at all. Note to self: I will not, ever.

I was supposed to be a good friend but instead I was mean and kind of said some bad stuff behind someone's back and got busted. I regret this and I will never stop regretting this.

I was supposed to be on a strict diet because my tummy's getting back to its old self again but then there's Sicillian Pizza in my building now and their White Cheese pizza is something I can eat until I die. And how can anyone stop eating potato chips and nutella? This, I have to learn how to regret.

I was supposed to hold an event today but then again life happens and instead I'm choosing not to do anything.

But when the going gets tough, the tough posts pictures. Say whut.

From Click D' Fun Photobooth. Pictures are arranged chronologically, or more of from we just had dinner to yes we're getting tipsy and eventually to I do not remember this picture at all.

From Kapao Design and Photography, our official photographer. Same arrangement of pictures. SMITTEN: Rekindle the Love, our sorority's annual college party was seriously epic. And I'm not trying to make buhat our own bangko. No, not conyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment