Wednesday, December 14

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire?

Somebody's feeling Grinch-y this season. And as much as I would like to blame this to this country's failures (roll credits: the government, the "destabilization" of the Supreme Court, the people dying from tobacco-induced diseases, the cases of VAW in the country, and a whole lot more), well I won't because I really don't. I just want to take last Saturday back because it freakin' moved me back to where I was a few months ago. F.

The cold season is making me fat and sad. I eat when I'm sad so I turn fat which also makes me sad. But 'tis the season to be jolly so I must find this thing that they say is the true meaning of Christmas deep down in my heart.

And because my feelings pass as easy and as fast as the wind blows, I am suddenly all so excited for 2012. Now tell me who's random.

I guess a little laugh trip over some friends' photo album documenting their chat roulette escapades on facebook can actually give a person a different perspective, a different sense of life. That sounded shallow. But it's true; they actually kind of made my lazy day.

Suddenly, I don't feel any pressure to know what will happen next. Suddenly, I don't feel the need to plan what tomorrow should bring. Suddenly, I don't feel it's important to already be with somebody. I have this whole life ahead of me and I know everything will fall into their rightful places. I just know it.

It's too early to make a goodbye 2011 post but I just really need to say it now - 2012 is going to be awesome and I cannot wait for whatever is in store. Guess this one shifted this blog's gear back to happyland.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment