Sunday, December 4

Situations.

Obviously, I have follow through issues.

I have abandoned this blog for almost a month just because. I have been meaning to write but it's just so easier to dodge these voices inside my head. I probably have abandonment issues and I blame my herstory for it.

Moving forward -- my honeymoon life phase is over. After two months of utmost happiness and contentment, I am done with feeling happy and giddy all day, everyday. It doesn't mean I've suddenly turned ingrata though; I am still very much thankful and forever grateful for all the blessings that have been poured down on me lately and all suddenly by this great universe. It's just that I know now (and have accepted the fact) that it can't be Christmas everyday and that's alright because there are always those little things that we can all be happy about every now and then.

So why the urge to write today?

Because I just can't stop, at least not anymore. I am such an avoider and I have this perfect notion of life that when something effs up, I go the other way. No, that cannot and would not happen anymore. Plus I have all these feelings, and if there's one true thing about me and writing, it's that I produce quality outputs when I'm feeling everything.

So from crazy happy blog to dramafest again? No, I will not allow that.
So why am I still rambling and talking to myself? I don't know. Maybe I just want to put up some transition post or something.

But on other things, I just started with the General Motors diet today to cleanse out my system from all those bad carbs and fats that have accumulated in my body for the past couple of weeks. I badly need to jumpstart my healthy living again and this is the way to do it. So dear friends, if anyone of you is reading this, please do not tempt me.

Also, I just scheduled an appointment with I Do Nails today so let's all look forward to that. I shall post pictures, yay.

Lastly, I must write about how my being a "feminist" does not go against my preference to only date guys with cars and my emo feelings on being alone in this holiday season aka cuddle climate.

Did I just really schedule the things that I should write about? Blogging is not your job, Erika. You're supposed to enjoy this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. "Lastly, I must write about how my being a "feminist" does not go against my preference to only date guys with cars and my emo feelings on being alone in this holiday season aka cuddle climate."

    Looking forward to this one. :)

    ReplyDelete